Buying vs Leasing at Kimberly BMW
LEASING A CAR VS BUYING A NEW BMW
It's time to trade-in your vehicle for something newer and shinier, or perhaps you're coming off a lease. Either way, you have options now. But what is the right choice to make for your next vehicle - should you lease or buy it? The answer depends on your priorities; both have their prospective benefits. So without further ado, allow us to deep-dive into some of these benefits for Davenport area drivers like you. This way, it's a little bit easier for you to make the final decision when it's time to sign on the dotted line and drive away towards Bettendorf, Rock Island, Moline, or wherever is home to you.
BENEFITS OF BUYING
Buying your next BMW has many benefits, including:
- No monthly payments after your loan is satisfied: This is the most obvious benefit of buying a car. After you make all payments, you own the car free & clear.
- No fees for customization or excess wear and tear: When you purchase your BMW, you won't have to worry about potential excess wear and tear fees, because you won't be turning in your car to anyone. The same goes for customization; since its your car, you can customize it to your heart's desire.
- No Mileage restrictions: This is a big draw for buying, too. If you drive a lot, you'll want to consider buying. Though higher-mileage leases are available in certain circumstances, buying is still your best bet, as it provides you with unlimited mileage.
BENEFITS OF LEASING
Leasing offers many advantages as well, including:
- Lower monthly payments: From a monthly cost perspective, leasing is almost always cheaper than financing a purchase
- Warranty Coverage: While new vehicles offer new limited warranties, if you keep the car past the expiration of the coverage, you must pay repairs out-of-pocket. In contrast, leasing usually ends before the expiration of warranty coverage, meaning you should have little to no repair expenses as compared to buying.
- Latest Tech At Your Disposal: Upgrading to a new car every three years or so has its perks, including access to the latest infotainment and safety technology, plus the newest body styles and more.
The above are just a few benefits of leasing versus buying. Want to explore your options more? Contact us today online or by phone at (888) 378-3509; we look forward to assisting you, whether you decide to lease, or to buy!